Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun Morning Walk

Every morning when Mom and I take our 10 minute walk around the back yard, we see people on the path.  We are very jealous as we would like to go walk the path in the mornings. Well, today, we were in the back yard and Mom said, hey we CAN go walk the path today.  And we did!!!  We ran in the house, got our stuff and headed to the path.  It was really nice out and a nice breeze.  We had sooo much fun and it was a super way to start our day.  Mom took a picture and sent to Gary to show him what we were doing :)


No comments: