Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun classes!

We signed up for several of Denise Fenzi's classes.  We have one at each level :)
I get to participate and show my fun videos in the nose work class.  That is so much fun and Gary helps too.  We went to the park a few days ago and did nose work in the parking lot, then we took a long walk.

We are silver members in problem solving and Denise and Nancy are giving us a lot of fun games to play.  I am so glad Mom upgraded and is asking for games.  We always enjoy Denise's obedience games.

And we are auditing heeling games.  These are fun too.  I really do like heeling and adding "fly" and "thru" and touch and "stand like a tree" makes it even more fun.

We get new homework tonight and we cannot wait!!!

No comments: