Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 6, 2013

Park time with Mom and Gary

We went to the park tonight to do our nose work homework.  Mom wanted to do more blind searches in our vehicle search.  Gary kept trying to "stump" me but I am just too good!  Finally he said he wanted permission to hide one that would be really hard.  I heard mom giving him instructions on what to do if I could not find it.  I was just laughing at them as there is no doubt I will find it.

He hid it pretty far back at the corner of the van.  I thought I knew where it was, but my head would not fit in there.  (Mom says I have a big head)  I kept working all around and back and forth and finally "called" it.  I was right!!  Gary said he was done.   haha

After nose work, I went to the water again and my trained mom came following behind with the bumper.  We played for a long time in the water and I was able to cool off and run!


No comments: