Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 13, 2009

Rally Class

We started rally class tonight and it was so much fun. We went to a new place, so it was all new people and dogs. How fun is that!!??!! I really enjoyed all the fun exercises and the animated dogs that were our distractions. We got to do a rally course and I walked up to the first sign and knocked it over and then wagged my tail at it. It was pretty funny! :) It seems like it is a sporting dog rally class as most of the dogs are sporting dogs. There is a really cute girl named Maggie that I really like too. She was a big distraction to me, I noticed her as soon as we walked in the door.

No comments: