Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Day

What a great day it was. We played in the yard all day, it was so nice outside. Mom and Gary got all kinds of great toys out of that little building out back. Now I have my very own playground in my backyard. It was a lot of fun jumping over the tunnel, but mom tried to explain to me that is not how it works. Then we got out furniture for outside. By the time we got everything out and washed and set up, Gary and I were pretty tired. I am resting so that Mom and I can go play on that fun equipment!!!

No comments: