Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Delaware show

Mom and I went back to Delaware today and I was a very good boy, she was so proud of me. I have not been too cooperative in the breed ring the last few times, but today I did GREAT!!! I listened from the time I walked in the ring. She gave me lots of treats when we were done. Several people told Mom how great I looked too.

When we got home, we went out and played in the nice weather. We worked on retrieving a bird and I did a good job. And then we did some agility and worked on some low jumps. After taking a break, I went back outside and just ran around and tracked squirrels. Mom told me that the rest of the day I could just run and play. We were outside most of the day and then had to come in as it was getting dark.

What a fun weekend!!!

No comments: