Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big booboo!!

I fell off the dogwalk tonight, or more like rolled up the ramp of the dogwalk. Mom did some funky cross and I ran behind her and up the dogwalk. I guess I went at an angle as the next thing I know I'm hanging across the board the wrong way. Mom helped me off and made me lay down so she could check me out. I had a big chunk of skin out of my left knee and burn marks and more chunks of skin out of my shoulder. I also had an indentation across my ribs. I was embarrased and when Mom released me, I had butt tuck zoomies around the back yard.
When we went inside, Mom made me take arnica over and over. Every time I moved she was giving me more. She massaged me, stretched me, zebbed me and did some reiki on my sore spots. I felt better by bedtime.

No comments: