Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun day

We had a fun day today.  Mom had a "work from home" day so I got to hang out in the office with her all day.  And I got snacks!!  :)  I like work from home days as we eat all day long.  Then we went to play.  We worked on our new "ready, set go..." and Mom thought I did a great job.  We were able to practice going in the ring, play, cookies! and start all over.  I did a good job and had a lot of fun.

Mom said we get to go to class tomorrow too.  One last time!   I am excited!

No comments: