Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 5, 2012

A G I L I T Y ! ! ! !

Today was a great day!!  Gary and Mom got out all my agility equipment.  I was SOOOO excited!!!  I was running and jumping and twirling and I was testing every obstacle as it came out of the shed.  I even did the tunnel as they were trying to carry it.  I was doing my contacts before it was put together and walking the planks while they were still on the ground.  I had so much fun.  After it was all done, I got to test it all out.  I did aframes and dogwalks and ran back and forth through the tunnel.   I hope we can play some more tomorrow.


I helped brush off all the contacts too.   We brushed all the "stuff" off before playing!

 

No comments: