Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, June 11, 2012

Big Day

We had an exciting day today, Mom took vacation and we went to our workshop.  We both really enjoy going and seeing our friends and 2 hours of playing.  We went home for a little while, played in the back yard and then went for our massages.  I really needed my massage as I hurt my back.  I didn't even let Pat in the room and I was sitting on her feet so she could fix my back.

I felt so much better when she was done, then it was Mom's turn.   When we got home, I crashed!  It was a fun day and I feel so much better.


No comments: