Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Frog Legs!!

Gary came home and said he had a special treat for me - I couldn't wait!!!  Gary likes all kinds of different foods like I do.  He fired up the grill and got out the special package and then pulled out  FROG LEGS!!  I have never had frog legs before, I have tried to catch them at Pat's house but never did.  Now I get to eat them!!   Gary put them on the grill and I supervised as I could not wait.

When we finally got to eat them, they were GREAT!!   I would like to have them every night for dinner.  Gary told Mom not to get any ideas of him fixing them for training treats.  I liked them this much....


No comments: