Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun at the park

We got all bundled up today and went to the park for a run.  We usually walk to the park, so I just could not understand why Mom kept telling me to go out the garage door.  So I finally did what she wanted and then started walking down the driveway.  She told me again to get in the van.  I looked over my shoulder at her as I was sure she was confused.  We don't get in the van to go to the park???!!  Well, she finally convinced me so we got in the van, drove 50' and got out at the park.  Not sure why, but that is what we did.  Maybe she is just playing with me.




No comments: