Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Training Day

Mom and I met Pauline and Chase and had so much fun at the building today.  I did great on my go outs and Mom was really proud of me!  We played new games with my articles and I was confused at first, but then Mom told me it was okay to take the jumps and then I flew over them.  Pauline and Mom are always coming up with new fun games that make training so much fun.   Mom also added jump stands to the broad jump, but I figured that one out fast!  We also worked on crooked throws (Mom is good at them :) for the high jump and there was one that was REALLY hard and I nailed it!  I almost had the wrap the jump it was so bad.

We had so much fun and then we went home and worked on our "search."   I am getting really good at that too!   It is fun because I earn LOTS of cookies.

A great way to end the day - Mom giving me the TLC treatment including reiki, massage and laser.  I was crashed by 9:00.

No comments: