Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Great Weekend

We had such a wonderful weekend.  It was truly Weimaraner weather and we played outside a lot.   Today we started our day with another wonderful walk in the park.  We were the only ones in the park for quite awhile and we walked for over an hour.  Well, Mom walked, I ran and ran and ran.  There were not many critters, but I checked out every inch of the park.  We also took different paths since we did not have to worry about bicycles.

Then we ran in the back yard and did some obedience in the house.  After lunch, Gary mowed the yard and Nique and I went out and chased each other.  Well, she chased me after I started it.  She was trying to be good and I wanted her to chase me!

Then we went to the township building and did nose work.  Mom said I was a super star :)   The wind was strong and I still found all my hides in record time.  We did 4 vehicle hides and 4 exterior hides.

When we got home Gary had a super dinner ready.  We had chicken medallions, stuffed mushrooms and potato casserole.  It was all very yummy.  Mom made pumpkin dip and we had some of that on her special cookies.

And to end the evening, she let me run in the back yard again.  A great way to end our awesome weekend.


1 comment:

ركن كلين said...

لذلك تحرص شركتنا شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض كأفضل الشركات الموجودة فى الرياض على التخلص من جميع الأفات الشرسه مثلا الفئران وغيرها من القوارض التى من الممكن ان تكون سبب فى تدمير اغراض اى منزل او قد تسبب بعض الامراض اونقلها.
شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات شمال الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات جنوب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات شمال الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات جنوب الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات شرق الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات غرب الرياض