Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, January 8, 2016

I'm Back!

It is so good to be back to my blog!  I have really missed sharing all the fun things we do and have so much to catch up on.  Mom has taken over the computer!

I guess the most life changing event is that I have a new little brother!  He is still "little" but he is 2 already!   He is a New Year's Baby and just turned two.  And he is a little redhead, he is not like me - at all!!   His name is Bam! but Gary calls him hellboy and I agree with Gary!

Here is a picture of Bam! and I.

The other big change in our life is that Mom and I teach Nose Work for Fenzi Academy.  We were in the very first Fenzi class (nose work!) and have not missed one since!   I LOVE my nose work and am good at it.  Mom says it gives me confidence - more on that later!  We were also Denise groupies and followed her all over the place taking her seminars and doing privates before anyone really "knew her name!"


We have also started Parkour and doing a lot of trail walks, I guess we started those when Bam! came along so he was good for something :)   We have found a lot of great parks and trails and I will share those later too.

It is so good to be back!  Stay tuned.... more updates to follow!

2 comments:

webmasterbagwan@gmail.com said...

climan transport
climan motor freight

Vlogger said...

Pro Cochin House Shifting and Moving Packers located at Near Choice Tower, Star Homes Building, Shop 1/22nd Block, Thrippunithura Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala 682301 is a Transporters and Packers Movers in Ernakulam of Kerala State and Best Movers and Packers in Kochi