Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 30, 2008




Edge does well for his first night. Only about 5 minutes of crying in his cage and then fell asleep and slept all night! What a good boy. He also showed me how to escape from a soft side. I set one up in the office and had the top open. He was asleep, so I went in the other room. He started crying and then was quiet. When I checked on him, the crate was on its side and he was exploring! 8 weeks old and already an escape artist! We spent the day exploring the house and yard and taking naps. What a great way to spend a Sunday.

No comments: