Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 28, 2008

We meet!


On Friday, Nov 28, I met with Debbie and Bruce and met the Rockville gang as well as *Blue collar* (now known as Edge) and his 3 litter mates that were still at Rockville. It didn't take long to know that this little boy was the one. He would sit and stare into my eyes. There was a connection that is hard to describe. But *we* understood it. After meeting all the relatives, taking a short nap, playing with birds and puppies, we loaded up to head back to the airport. Edge and I flew from San Francisco to New York and he was a good boy. He slept the entire flight and even put his head on my foot to sleep in the plane (shh, we didn't tell anyone that he was not zipped up the entire time :) This is a picture of Edge in his little sturdibag waiting to board in New York. We're almost home....

No comments: