Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are home!!!




Saturday (Nov 29) at noon, We are home!!! Gary met us as at the airport as we came out and headed to the grass. He was so excited to meet Edge.
It has been a long day and a half, but well worth it. Edge is already sitting and giving full attention anytime there is food :) Edge's first toy in his new home, a bunny! As you can see, he is really enjoying it!

We also took a nap later in the day as we had a long night flying cross country.


No comments: