Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOOHOO!! It's my birthday!!

Today is my birthday and it started with opening presents and new toys and treats!! Wow, what a way to start my day, it would be great to start every day like this. Then Mom brought home my favorite thing for lunch - Burger King chicken tenders. YUM!! they are good!!!! I was dancing when I saw what she brought home. She usually does not buy them for me, Gary does, so I was surprised to see Mom have them.



We also had a cookout for my birthday and I had tuna steak and shrimp for dinner - YUM!! Mom tried to take pictures of me with my meal and I couldn't wait - I had to stick my tongue out and sneak a bite :) It was SOOO good. I also had to wear this silly birthday hat, but I chewed it up as soon as Mom took my picture.
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for my birthday too. They gave me money so that I could pick out my own special treats. I got a bully bully stick, some BIG cookies, and some really yummy blueberry cookies. It was fun to go shopping with my own money! WOW!! What a great birthday I had - I can't wait to do this again!!!!

No comments: