Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gang up on Gary :)

Mom and I ganged up on Gary this morning. He had the day off work, so he was sitting at his desk. Usually when Mom gets her shower, Gary and I share cereal. Well, since he was home, Mom went to get her shower and Gary was still at his desk. Mom told me "woof" -so I went "woof" and she told me "woof" again, so I did it again and then we did it one more time. Then she said, "go tell Gary woof for cereal." Well I did it and it worked!!! I ran downstairs, stood behind him and said "WOOF." He got up and we shared cereal.

When we were done he went up and told Mom that she would not believe what I did. ummm, yes she would, but it is our little secret. I will remember that trick for next time.

No comments: