Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good helper!

I helped paint today. As soon as Mom got out the paint brush, I took it so that I could paint too. I am a good helper and can do anything once I watch.

I did get distracted as the garage windows were open and my bird wings were right inside the windows. I did not know that is where Mom kept them, but I could smell them!! I tried to balance on the ladder but I hit Gary instead. He was not very happy with me.


I then put my foot inside the window and oops!! Mom had already painted it. Mom thought it was funny though, so that was good. She just made me stop bouncing. The good thing is that she took a break and we played some games with the quail wing. I was really excited about that.

this is my burgundy paw :)

No comments: