Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 7, 2011

TIRED!!

Gary has been home working around the house for the past two days and I have been helping!! Today I have been running in and out and chasing bees (well, when Gary isn't watching.) I even caught some, but then when Gary found out what I was doing I got in trouble. Mom came home at lunch time and stayed home and helped too. We had a great afternoon. Gary was in the front of the house and Mom was in the back and I kept running back and forth through the house.

Then we had a run through tonight and Mom was concerned that I would be too tired. I am used to my daily naps when they are at work and I have had NO naps for two days! Mom thought we would give it a try and see what happened. Well, I showed her, I did GREAT!! :)

By the time I got home I was tired!! I saw her BOT blanket on the cedar chest so I took it upstairs, put it in the bed and laid on it. AHHHH.... now I know why Mom sleeps on it.


The best part was that Mom did not know I took it. She blamed Gary :) She kept asking him what he did with it. When she came upstairs she realized that Gary didn't have anything to do with it. I hope she gets the hint and gets me a blanket too!!

No comments: