Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, December 25, 2008







Christmas is GREAT!! I had so much fun and got so many new toys and treats. The paper and bags were the most fun though. I got to unwrap gifts and chew wrapping paper. Gary told mommy that she should have just bought me a ream of paper. hmm, I guess that would be good too! After celebrating and eating breakfast we went to visit family and I got to play with Brier, the Vizsla. He wasn't too sure about me at first, but then we started playing and had fun. I really enjoyed playing with Trace and he gave me treats and made special toys for me with treats in them! Mom said I was a very good boy while we were there, although I had to sit in my cage while everyone ate dinner. Mom shared her turkey with me though. It was really good!! And then I got some carrot cake too! Christmas is a really fun day!!!

No comments: