Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Mom thought I was chewing a bone while she was eating dinner and I snuck into her briefcase and pulled out my homework and tried to get rid of it!! I thought maybe if I destroyed it, she would forget I had to do it! I didn't take anything else, I just pulled out my homework folder from the middle of all the other papers. Unfortunately, she caught me before I had completely destroyed the evidence. I heard her tell someone that maybe she could sell my picture on eBay to someone that could prove to their teacher that "the dog really did eat my homework." She *thought* she was being funny!

No comments: