Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 13, 2008



Grandma and Grandpa sent all my stuff to us since we couldn't bring it back on the plane. It was like an early Christmas. I had so much fun going through all the new toys, removing the tags, and the tape was really fun too :) Then mom tried to make me wear some silly hat - no way, wasn't having anything to do with that!! I heard her say she would try again when I was sleepy, yea, I will eat it!!
We also received a special picture of me and my mommy, Stormey, when I was very little. That was Gary's favorite thing in the box. Mommy already displayed it with that silly little hat that she thought I should wear - NOT!

1 comment:

rockville weims said...

Edge,

So HAPPY you enjoyed EVERYTHING in the box. It looks like it in the picture... Glad your Dad liked the picture of you and your Mom. We had FUN taking them. And YES you wore that Fire Hat with NO PROBLEMS... So be a GOOD boy and let you Mom put it on you...
Love Grandma and Gandpa