Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 21, 2008


WHEW! What a busy week. We are finishing up all the last minute things for Christmas and mom has been taking me everywhere. We went shopping and I met a lot of new people. Every time I see someone new, I wag my tail and walk up to them and tell them "HI, I am Edge!" I am a very good boy too, as I do not jump on them. They really appreciate it and bend down to pet me! See, it works!! I also got a new collar yesterday as I have sort of grown out of my first one. Then I helped mom wrap gifts. Boy that was fun. I would rip paper and take off. She tried to wrap them on a table, but paper would always hang down within my reach! I also got an early gift, I knew if I tried hard enough I would :) Mom finally gave in and let me pick one. I know where my gifts are as I found them last week, can't hide things like that with my good nose! Then we went to visit family, I was exhausted. I slept all the way there and most of the time we were there. It has been a very busy week for such a young guy.

No comments: