Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Camping at home


We woke up this morning to no lights and a cold house. Mommy didn't realize it was cold as I was snuggled with her and kept her warm. When we got up we had to use funny lights and Gary brought in a big heater to warm the house. Then he got out some noisy little red thing to run the power to the sump pump. I guess we had water in the basement too, but I wasn't allowed to go look. Mommy was upset as all my training stuff was on the floor and now under water. Gary used the noisy little machine to get all the water out though, so it wasn't wet for too long. Luckily we had hot water so that mom could warm my food - I was really hungry! As it started to get daylight, mom noticed something in our back yard. After some investigation, she realized our tree was uprooted. She was sad, as she really liked that tree. After she checked out the situation, she let me go out and see too. The dirt from the roots was REALLY good, it was "fresh."

No comments: