Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eye Cerf

Mom and I went to a really fun place today with lots of Shelties and fun people. The eye test was at a hotel at the airport and Mom told me the story about her getting up really early to get on a plane to come and meet me and then she showed me where Gary came to pick us up when we got home. Can't say I remember it, but she was excited to show me. We had a lot of fun before the test; I met all kinds of Shelties and played with some fun friends. I also got to play with Kaptain, a Havanese, and he thought it was fun to play growl at me. After a while I thought it was rude, so I kept slapping him in the head. We had quite a crowd watching us play. Then I had to go in a dark room and have someone shine lights in my eyes. I was a good boy and mom was happy as I passed my eye cerf. Then mom took me to a really fun store to get a new collar and toy. I love to go pick out my new toys. I get to test a lot of them before I choose the best one!

No comments: