Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 22, 2009

TRACKING!!


It was a very cold, windy day, but mom thought we could still go tracking as Belinda has a BIG barn and it blocked the wind. We went inside for them to talk and I investigated her building. I even "found" a frozen duck by air scenting. It was in her freezer!!! My nose is really good. Then I played with toys and found good rocks to eat. I had fun tracking, we started with scent circles with lots of good cheese and hot dogs. And I got to play with my glove too! It was a lot of fun. Later we went to Home Depot and worked on leash walking and distractions. I had a lot of fun and met a lot of new people. Wow - it was a long day and I was exhausted by the time we got home.

No comments: