Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 13, 2009

Walk in the park

Mommy and I took our first walk in the park today. The weather has been so bad since I have been in Ohio that it was not safe to go walking in the park. Well, today it was really cold, but there was no snow or ice. It was so much fun. We climbed little hills and sat on and jumped over telephone poles. I found all kinds of great smells and got to investigate them! I met some great kids and they really liked me :) I can't wait to go back again, it was SOOO much fun.

No comments: