Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Food making day

We had a great time today, we made veggie mix!!! I decided that I REALLY like veggies and apples and celery are my favorite. I ate an entire apple by just nibbling it little by little. It was FUN! Then Gary gave me a small stock of celery to play with. The carrots were okay, but not as good as the apple!! We also packaged 50# of chicken, 5# of chicken offal, and a total of 10 qts of veggie mix. I really like Mom's veggie mix as she puts honey, ACV, and garlic in it. I was eating it too!!!

No comments: