Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sports Car Edge

Mom has been trying to describe what I do when I have lots of energy and today she figured it out. She said I am like a Sports car in traffic :) When I have a lot of energy and I am on a leash, I go really fast for a really short space and then stop. And it can be vertically too. That is the most fun!! She saw a sports car in traffic today and it let a car get ahead of it and then it took off and slammed on its brakes. Just to get rid of that energy!! That's what I do too and it is FUN!!!

No comments: