Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great week at class

Mom and I had conformation class on Wednesday and I did great!! We worked on my gaiting and I did so much better. Mom and Sami were both proud of me :) I also did wonderful stacks and free stances. I was a VERY good boy and mom told me so!! We also practiced on Thursday night and I did great then too.
We had rally class on Friday night and that was FUN! I did 2 advanced courses - off leash! This is only the second time I have done off leash courses in class. It was a lot of fun and I was a good boy!!! I tucked my butt and ran once (when mom did a running call front) but I turned and went right back to her and kept working. She told me that was very good!!

No comments: