Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 12, 2009

All about EDGE!!


That's what today was at our house - all about Edge :) Mom and Gary prepared 100# of food for me in the morning. Plus I got to eat a chicken leg quarter - YUM!!! That was really good. Plus I always get lots of extras on food days. I ate chicken livers and chicken hearts (one of my favorites) and beef liver and kidney. I am always the taste tester. THEN... I was really worried what they were doing, but they moved all the furniture out of *MY* new training room. Yes, now I have a huge training room in the house. They turned my workout/play room into the family room so that I have the entire back of the house to run and jump and weave and you name it. Mom and I are already having so much fun. Now I am really tired. It has been a long, great day!!

No comments: