Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday week

Mom and I have had a lot of fun this week. I have had lots of chicken legs and turkey necks for breakfast. I came in this morning to find my towel on my bed and I started dancing as I knew it meant I got something really GOOD for breakfast. We have played a lot in our training room and every time Mom tries to stop, I tap her and run back in the room and say "MORE"!!! I love our new room. We played frisbee for a long time last night too and I learned that when Mom says "OUT!" I am not allowed to grab it back. (I guess I would grab her fingers too, so no more of that!!)

No comments: