Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another FUN day!!

I woke Mom up this morning as I was ready to start the fun!! I don't usually do this, but today was a special day as we are still on Holiday. I started my day with a turkey neck - I really like turkey necks for breakfast. Then we went outside and played. We did a couple jumper courses and then worked on some different jumping games. Then Mom chased me and we ran and ran and ran. It was so much fun. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit again and this time Emma came with them. She made funny noises like a squeak toy and ran for me to chase her. Well, at least I thought that is why she was running, but I guess not... I got another new toy and I finally crashed using Mom's legs as a pillow and sucked on my new toy. It is a big buckeye spider and really fun. I also got on the couch and laid with Grandma again, I really like when they come visit me and I didn't want them to leave. Did I say how much I enjoy the Holidays??

No comments: