Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, December 25, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas

I had such a great Christmas this morning. Santa brought all kinds of toys and cookies. The first thing I did was grab a big cookie!!! Gary gave me these BIG rope toys and we played with them, I turn into a wild man with the rope toys. It is fun to play tug with Gary. I also got a squirrel flappy toy, a funny toy with straps and balls and a big loofa dog. I also got a LOT of good cookies. We can use some of those in our new training room when we play.

No comments: