Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fun day

Mom and I had a lot of fun today.  We finally had a day around the house to play and do fun things.  No going away, no Mom working at the computer, just Mom and I having FUN!!! 

We took a long walk at the park and I got to RUN!   it is good to go when it is cooler out as we usually have then entire place to ourselves so I can run all over and we can make many trips around.

Then we played nose work games.  I LOVE my nose work.  We practiced for our ORT and then did interior searches.  I am GREAT at interior searches and can find them in less than a minute.  Usually in 20 seconds.

We also cleaned my training room, that was not as much fun, but I helped and kept taking all the fun things and running with them so Mom would chase me.  Plus we found all kinds of toys that have been hidden.  I didn't know I had so many fun toys.

Then Gary cooked us a great dinner.  We had chicken medallions on the grill, seafood stuffed mushrooms, potatoes and lima beans.  I really like lima beans and kept trying to drink the juice. 

The only downside to my day was I had to have a bath.  I know I needed one, in fact I was trying to chew the mud off my toenails.  I didn't like it at the time, but I sure feel good now.

Then Gary and I crashed on the couch!!  

No comments: