Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Two Toys and Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for Easter!!  I was so excited as I have not seen them in a LONG time.  I grabbed my new Easter toy to show them and Grandma handed me another new Easter toy.  So that made two, and two I carried!!

 
 
I also showed them how good I could "Search."  Mom would hide my odor and I would go find it.  They were very impressed with my talents :)    I sure hope they come back soon to visit me!


No comments: