Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 29, 2013

MY Easter Celebration

I celebrated Easter in my own special way tonight, I raided a bunny nest.  Mom told me that there would be no more Easter bunny deliveries for me!   I actually found one on Thursday night, but Mom was recovering from a migraine and really did not see what I was doing.  She saw bunny fur, but we have bunny fur all over our yard.  But this morning she caught me in the act and told me to drop them.  I did, I dropped them.  But she never said anything about "leaving them" so I dropped them and then I ate them.

No comments: