Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 24, 2013

It is MY day

Mom and I made cookies this morning.  She realized that I had NO (that is correct, NO) turkey cookies left in the freezer.  I am glad she realized before we needed them.  So we made three batches of cookies this morning and I was such a good helper.  I only took the pot holder once :)   That is my favorite part, helping with the pot holder.  Well, after taste testing.

After making cookies, we went to train.  We did all kinds of fun stuff.  We took all our nosework boxes and did some practice ORTs.  I did GREAT on my birch, but one box really fooled me for the anise.  I was quite shocked when Mom opened the box and there was nothing inside.   It is hard to fool me!   We also worked on our agility and it was fun.  We did new fun games and I was having so much fun.  Then I asked mom if we could heel.  I really do like to heel.  Then we did signals and all kinds of other fun obedience things.

We ended our time by playing retrieve with my bunny rope toy.  It is a great toy as I can tug, retrieve, throw, all kinds of great things with one toy.  AND it is made from a bunny.

When we got home Gary had a great dinner ready for us.  He is a good cook!

Mom and I took one last run outside before dark.  I found all kinds of bunny hair in our yard, I didn't do it - honest!! 

After my fun day, I crashed with Gary!!

No comments: