Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Agility Trial

Mom took me to another agility trial today. I met MORE people and got to play with other puppies. We sure had fun and made a lot of noise :) I also watched the dogs run agility and saw Dr. Joanne. She even gave me a toy! I sat in Mom's lap and watched the dogs and she and Betsey laughed at me as my feet were "air running" while I was watching! Later I had to go sit in the cold snow and have my picture taken. I really like getting my picture taken, but that snow sure was cold!! Check back later to see my cute pictures!

No comments: