Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cleveland Seminar

Mom and I went to Cleveland for a seminar today and is was FUN!! I got a lot of cookies and met a lot of new people and dogs. What more could a puppy want??!!?? We spent time doing "in your face" recalls and it was really fun when all I had to do was sit there and Mom did all the work :) Then mom threw chicken and I got to run and get it. Later we worked on sitting still, that was a little more difficult, but I was okay as long as the treats kept coming!! We get to go back and do more of this fun training again later. I really like going on road trips with Mom!!

No comments: