Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Mom and I went to the store today to get a new coat. She took me with her to try them on as she was not sure what size to get. I ate cookies while she shopped! I had to try on 3 different coats. One of them, a fido fleece, my feet would not even fit through the "leg holes"! What kind of coat is that!!?? We finally got a 20" coat by RCPets. It will keep me dry and warm. Mom thinks that this coat will last me 6 weeks. I guess we will just wait and see.. She keeps threatening to put me in the pretty pink flowered one that she has at home. I already told her what I thought about that when she tried to put it on me - NO WAY!!

No comments: