Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shopping!

We went shopping today and I went in the stores with Mom. We went to the pet store first, and as always, I got one of those great cookies and ate it while Mom was shopping. Mom was trying to find me a larger coat as I am already growing out of my second one. They didn't have any large ones left, just little ones. Then we were looking for a new collar and I *posed* on the shelf under the collars. It looked like a table to me!! Then I saw big boxes of cookies - wow, that sure is a fun place. There are cookies everywhere! They are even down by the floor where a boy like me can reach them and choose the kind I want - one of each!!! Or maybe many of each. Then we went to Home Depot and walked around. I just wanted Mom to take off my leash and let me RUN!! I met a lot of new people and was a very good boy and didn't jump on anyone. I like shopping!!!

No comments: