Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!! We had a great New Year's Eve, I had my first shrimp and it was GREAT!! I followed Gary all over the house to get more shrimp. I also wanted to try the champagne, but I was not allowed! We watched a movie after dinner and I chewed a BIG bone waiting on the New Year. I tried to crawl into bed to sleep, after all it is a special day! But mom would not let me, she made me go to my cage. Mom and I ran errands today and I got a new "chuckit" toy. We also went to PetSmart so Mom could weigh me - I weigh 30# now. We had a busy day around the house and we went out and played "fetch the stick."

No comments: