Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun at the park

We went to the park tonight to work on our recaller games. We played for awhile and it was really difficult for me as there were a lot of distractions. There were little boys and girls, dogs, bikes, and I had to pay attention. I worked really hard!! Mom was very proud of me for doing so well.

Then we used the picnic table to do some agility stuff. That was fun too and broke up all the focus stuff. I volunteered my 2o/2o on the table and scared mom at first!





When we got home, we went out in the back yard and I ran really fast. It is so nice outside and I liked playing in my yard with mom!

No comments: