Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a day

It was so exciting this morning as Mom said she was going to work from home. Then she couldn't get her laptop to connect so she told me she would have to go to work. I was really bummed, I was looking forward to spending the day with Mom and getting snacks all day. My pouting must have worked as her laptop finally connected and she said she could stay home - woohoo!

Then I got my great marrow bone. I know Mom just gives it to me to keep me busy so she can work, but I guess that is okay as I REALLY like my marrow bones. So it is good for both of us.

It was pouring rain most of the morning and then quit for a few hours, so we went to the park on lunch hour. Their path is not muddy, so Mom thought it would be a good place to walk. So we park, get out and start walking. We are the only ones in the park, not ever another vehicle!! Mom lets me off leash and we get half way around the path and KABOOM!! Thunder and Lightning, I took off to Mom and she even jumped! There was no warning - and then pouring rain. Mom took off to the van and I just stood there looking at her - I wanted to take a walk!!! She made me go with her and we compromised by going to the pavilion to play. So it was not too bad, we just didn't get to run. We played fun games for awhile, luckily Mom brought training treats.

No comments: