Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fun Day

Even with all the rain and wind, Mom and I had a fun day. We were able to go romp in the mud this morning before Mom had to leave. I got to run and play and have lots of fun with all the great smells.


I stayed with Gary for a few hours and we had fun. He took me back out to play for awhile and then I helped him make tuna salad. I had to make sure he made it just right! Then he gave me a rub!! He gives good rubs!

When Mom got home we went back outside to play games. We had so much fun, I would run and touch and jump and do the teeter and jumps and and and.... it was just fun!! When we went back to the critter patch I thought for sure one went under the fence. I was trying to find him!

Then Mom was laughing at me because the wind was so strong it was blowing my ears all around.


We finally had to go inside as it started raining really hard. I sure hope we get to play more games tonight, even if we have to play inside!

No comments: