Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a great day!

It has been such a great day!! We started out with going into the backyard to run this morning. We couldn't really play too much as the ground was really wet and Mom didn't want me to fall. But we worked on some of our games and I just got to play. Then Mom cleaned the yard so I got to visit with my new neighbors.

After Mom got some stuff done we headed to the park. We played fun games and I got some really good cookies!! Mom saved her leftovers from Panera and Cane's so I got good roast beef and Cane's chicken. Those were definitely jackpots! Then we took a walk and I got to run around the path without a leash.

When I cooled down we went out back and practiced agility. Wow, a fun packed day even before dinner time! We play the "Edge" game and it is fun. I go see my neighbors or play in my critter field and Mom says "Edge" and as soon as I look at her I get rewarded and then I run for cookies. What an easy way to get good food. I did get really warm though, so Mom made me go in and get ice and then I crashed in front of my fan.

And now we are getting ready for a cookout!! All I need are some quail and it would be the perfect day :) It is still early....

No comments: